(Our Tech Blog) In the world ponselpintar lot of operating systems. As IOS from apple, WP7 from Microsoft or the Android from Google. Each operating system has advantages and disadvantages of each. Here I will review the advantages and disadvantages of the operating system, which I got from various sources.
Google's Android Operating System in Mobile phones are still relatively new, however, Android Operating System has been progressing quite rapidly. Conceived as a counterpoint IOS, Android is a graph showing a significant development, it certainly can not be separated from supports major mobile phone manufacturers who participated to bring mobile-phone operating system Android.
If you plan to buy an Android phone, and want to know what the pros and cons, here are some advantages and disadvantages of mobile phones with the Android operating system.
- Multitasking - Yups, Android phones can run many applications, it means you can browse, Facebookan as he listened to the song.
- Ease of Notification - Any SMS, Email, or even the latest articles from an RSS Reader, there will always be a notification on the Home Screen Android phone, do not miss the LED indicator is blinking, so you will not miss a single SMS, Email or even Misscall .
- Easy access to thousands of applications via the Google Android Android App Market - When you seneng install applications or games, through Google's Android App Market you can download applications for free. There are many thousands of applications and games that are ready for you to download on Android phones.
- Phone options are diverse - Talk Android phone, it will feel 'different' than the IOS, if the IOS is limited to the iPhone from Apple, then Android is available on mobile phones from various manufacturers, from Sony Ericsson, Motorola, HTC to Samsung. And each handset manufacturer also presents an Android phone in the style of each, such as Motorola with its Motoblur, Sony Ericsson with its Timescape. So you can freely choose the Android phone in accordance with the 'brand' favorite.
- Can install a modified ROM - not satisfied with the standard view of Android, do not worry there are many Costum ROM that you can spend on Android phones.
- Widget - absolutely right, with the widgets on the homescreen, you can easily access a variety of settings quickly and easily.
- Google Maniak - If you are a loyal user of Google services ranging from Gmail to Google Reader Android phone has integrated with Google services, so you can quickly check e-mail from Gmail.
It is undeniable advantages in addition of course there is a shortage of operating system Android.
- Continuous Internet connection - Yups, most Android phones require a simultaneous Internet connection alias continuously active. The author himself uses Motorola's Milestone, and GPRS internet connection is always active at all times, that means you must be prepared to subscribe to GPRS package that suits your needs.
- Advertising - Application in the Android phones can indeed be obtained easily and for free, but the consequences in each of these applications, will always be ads on display, either the top or bottom of the application (source)
In addition Android is the most popular operating system. Because it is supported by world-class vendors. Such as Samsung, LG, HTC, Sony Ericsson, etc.. Here are a few examples of ponselpintar Android from various vendors:
1.Samsung Galaxy S
Here are some excellent feature that will be enjoyed on the Blackberry OS 7:
Faster Browsing Capabilities
For those of you BlackBerry users OS 6, must be familiar with the Universal Search feature. This feature is used for content such as music, contacts, and images, directly from homecreen Blackberry. RIM BlackBerry OS 7 In developing this feature by providing search capabilities by using the user's voice.
BlackBerry Balance feature can be used to separate personal and business data stored on the BlackBerry if users are using the Blackberry Enterprise Services services. With this feature, users have the flexibility to use the Blackberry for email, facebook, twitter and games without worrying about the content or services nonkoporat be blocked by the server.
Docs To Go
This one feature must be a favorite feature of businessmen. With features Docs To Go full version, users can use office applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint directly from the Blackberry. Fun, this application also has support services PDF viewer.
Features NFC (Near Field Communication) is a service that presents a kind of digital wallet where the phone acts as a means of direct payment by phone closer to the sensor (like RFID cards on the machine absent). NFC technology is being developed to become legal tender. (Soucre)
Review Blackberry Bold Touch 9900
In accordance with the given name, Qwerty BlackBerry 9900 adopted a model like most other BlackBerry series. However, the other noticeable feature is the presence of a touch screen on the cross-sectional area of 2.8 inch, making the BB 9900 as the first touch screen BlackBerry phone is a candybar design (bars).
Through the new OS 7, 9900 BB look mighty through support CPU speed 1.2 GHz equivalent Android origin whiz State Ginseng, Samsung S Galaxy II and with 768MB of RAM memory which is more than enough for a smart phone.
RIM BlackBerry Bold Touch also claimed 9900 as their homemade thinnest smartphone with a thickness of only 10.5 cm only, but with a rather pretty heavy, around 130 grams with battery. Do not miss features such as connection flagship HSDPA, HSUPA up to WiFi which can also function as a WiFi hotspot helped strengthen the presence of this Canadian mobile smartphone.
Pros and Cons BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900
- BlackBerry OS 7 with a new interface and a faster browser
- Processor 1.2 GHz
- 8GB internal memory with 768MB RAM
- 5MP autofocus camera + flash
- The ability to record HD Video
- No front camera
- Minus FM radio
- The battery capacity is small
- Not a video player equipped with DivX, XviD
Full Specifications, Features and Prices Touch BlackBerry Bold 9900
- Physical Dimensions: 115 x 66 x 10.5 mm
- Weight: 130 grams
- Network: GSM - HSDPA
- screen: capacitive touch screen, TFT 640 x 480 pixels, 2.8 "
- Camera: 5MP, Autofocus, LED Flash
- OS - Processor: BlackBerry OS 7.0 - 1.2GHz processor
- Memory: 8GB, 768MB RAM, microSD up to 32GB
- Data Transfer: GPRS, EDGE, HSDPA 14 Mbps, HSUPA
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, WiFi Hotspot, A2DP Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR, microUSB data cable
- Audio Player - Video: MP3/eAAC + / WMA player - MP4/WMV/H.263/H.264 player
- Other Features: SMS, MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- HTML browser, Java MIDP 2.1
- NFC support, QWERTY keyboard - Touch-sensitive controls, Optical trackpad - Proximity sensor for auto turn-off - Accelerometer sensor for auto-rotate
- Geo-tagging, face detection, image stabilization
- BlackBerry Maps, Digital compass - Docs To Go document editor (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), PDF viewer
- Organizer, Voice memo / dial, Predictive text input, Video 720p
- Battery: Li-Ion 1230 mAh
3. WP 7
Microsoft has launched the release of Windows 7 Phone and simultaneously notify the first 10 phones that will be sold. Attendance Phone Windows 7 is expected to boost the prestige of Windows Mobile will keep falling lately. The question is whether Windows 7 Phone can compete with Apple and Android are currently dominate the smart phone market?
Let us try to see several advantages in Windows 7 Phone:
- Live Tiles:
Microsoft claims that the features which can present all the information on the start page (home screen) makes it the only phones that have this feature. Important? Dependent but indeed we can see all the information from the SMS / email entry, Facebook updates and other without the need to click to another menu.
- Office Hub
As we know, the advantages of OS Mobile from Microsoft was to have Office applications like Word, Excel and others and so far is only the OS Windows 7 Phone that provides comfort in terms to work with Office applications.
- Xbox Live
It is also important for those of you who like to play games on mobile phones because Windows 7 Phone can play some games Xbos Live, which certainly is not owned by another phone
- MarketPlace Hub
Just like the Apple Store and Android Market, through MarketPlace we can install many other applications. The question, whether the application is free or must pay? :-)
- Search & Maps featuring Bing
If the Android use the Google search engine, certainly in Windows 7 Phone Bing takes advantage of the Om which is owned by Bill Gates.
If Android has Google Maps, in Windows 7 Phone got Bing Maps that we think are more add-ons compared to Google Maps.
- Email featuring Outlook Mobile
If you frequently use Microsoft Outlook then in Windows 7 Phone is promising features that are almost the same as in Outlook, where many things are integrated in it, ranging from email, calendar and other
- Internet Explorer Mobile
What is needed by seuah browser? Only three words are "fast, quick and fast". Well, if the mobile browser will be as good as Internet Explorer 9 which is fast enough? We'll see.
- Find My Phone
This feature makes you a little peace of mind that if your phone is lost (knock on wood anyway) then through the "Find My Phone" we can find it.
Simply log-in to Windows Live from a PC and then via the web we can do some things started dai lock the phone, delete data on your phone or find the location wirelessly.
Now, if there is an excess means there are also shortcomings, from sources which we read, turns out a lot in Windows 7 Phone drawback is that in our opinion does not make sense.
Then want to know what are the lack of Windows 7 Phone?
- No Bluetooth file transfers
This means we can not send files from or to mobile Windows 7 Phone and seem to have to use a separate application
- No USB mass storage mode
It means we can not see the contents of files on your computer through Windows Explorer directly and must use the default application from the phone
- No Flash or Silverlight support in the browser
Most likely you can not see a video like YouTube and other browsers that are available through
- No. Can not do video calls, video calls like that can be done by the iPhone 4 or can not expect applications like Skype installed on it
- No custom ringtones
Important or not important, it seems quite tedious if many years have to hear the same ringtone.
- No multitasking
It's the most bizarre we thought, why could not remember multitasking is very important for those of you who like to run multiple applications at once at the same time. The problem in Windows Mobile 6 series, multitasking is what makes the Windows Mobile OS is better than another.
- No copy / paste
One more oddity, how could this feature be eliminated, although perhaps rarely used, is still needed.
- No DivX / XviD video support
Indeed a little trouble remembering now a lot of video formats that use the format above, but this could diakalin to convert video formats via the Zune application
- No internet tethering support
Important for those of you who like to use mobile phones for internet connection to a notebook but that has never (like us), this is no problem and most likely there are additional applications that can be used to make your phone as a router.
4. iOS 4
The following are the advantages:
Advantagesof iOS 4 – 1. The Camera Functions
It is striking that the support iOS 4 to the earlier version of iPhone 3G. The start speed is faster and the focus is more accurate.
Advantages of iOS 4 – 2. Folder Settings
Folder settings are the first time appearing in iOS. The result is very obvious when starting to use. The home page layout becomes well-organized. It is convenient to find the folders for the software come down in the appropriate folders.
Advantages of iOS 4 – 3. Spelling Test
This is one of the auxiliary functions of input method. It is relatively simple but very useful. When the users compose a message, they just need to type some letters then they can choose the full terms below.
Advantages of iOS 4 – 4. Unified Inbox
Business people often have multiple e-mail address in order to deal with different customers. iOS 4 draws on a similar feature in BlackBerry. Users can view many different accounts / email from different service providers in a single inbox. It supports quick preview and users can understand about the content without opening the mail.
Advantages of iOS 4 – 5. multi-tasking
iOS 4.0 version can run multiple applications simultaneously and is in no way inferior to other similaroperating systems . Users can schedule an application to be run in the background. When the system detects update or notice, it will appear in the current interface. But due to technical reasons, onlyiPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and above can enjoy the service.
While the following are the disadvantages:
Disadvantages of iOS 4 – 1. Semi-thread message
In Gmail, all the similar topics are arranged together and show through the session way. iOS tryed to do that, but the actual result is not satisfactory.
Disadvantages of iOS 4 – 2. There is no real features upgrade for iPod
Frankly speaking, the new operating system's home page has much improvement to the older. But the iPod itself does not get the nature improvement. It is lack of adjustable graphic equalizer, and better support to create playlists.
Disadvantages of iOS 4 – 3. Be lack of new ideas ringtone
Disadvantages of iOS 4 – 4. Unlock way is complicated
Apple don’t modify the operate of lock screen to iPhone, erhaps in order to maintain the consistency of user habits. However, you may miss the next important voice mail, phone, short message.
Disadvantages of iOS 4 – 5. Mail does not support the attachment directly
In general, iOS 4 did give users a better user experience, but it needs to make improvements in commonly used functions. After all, now in smart phone OS, there are still Android, BlackBerry and other strong rivals. Ios needs to innovate continually then it will gain market recognition. (source)
That's the advantages and disadvantages of each operating system for smartphones. May be useful for you, so you are not wrong in buying a smartphone.